Decker Background

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Washer Jewelry

Good Saturday Afternoon!

I have a few more pictures to show you of washers transformed into pendants and earrings.


                  

I seem to have an orange theme going, don't I?  Well, the reason is that my dear friend has Multiple Sclerosis and we have been experimenting for a possible fundraiser with all the proceeds going to the MS Society.

The first one was done with alcohol ink, the second is a graphic with glaze and the third one is wrapped ribbon.  The last is another graphic with glaze.  Which one is your favorite?  I like them all but I have a bias opinion, obviously - LOL!  The possibilities with these things are endless.  I have so many graphics that I want to use as well as more ideas for washer/hardware earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.

Have any of you figured out what the earrings and bracelet from yesterday's post is made of?  Well, I think I'll keep you waiting one more day to find out!

We are getting ready for Cristian's friends to sleep over tonight (I doubt there will be much sleeping though - LOL).  So have a great rest of your Saturday and we'll chat soon.  See ya!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...