Decker Background

Thursday, June 23, 2011

DIY PVC Summer Camp Chair Tutorial

Good morning!

I know I've been MIA the last couple of days....but I've been enjoying time with my friend Michele's daughters!  It's been a blast.  We made paper beads on Tuesday and yesterday the kids played on the slip 'n slide for 3 1/2 hours.  No easy task since it was in the upper 90's here yesterday!  But hey - just add water and the kids will be cool and entertained for hours!!!!!

Today's post is something that every kid would appreciate!  A chair just for them!!  And it appears to be pretty easy to make.  I just love the fabric and the monograms - sooo cute!  Go here to check it out:

Summer Camp Chair Tutorial (That you can make yourself!)

I keep wondering if I could make one of these for myself!  LOL!!!!

Anyway, have a great day and I'll see ya soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...