Decker Background

Monday, June 6, 2011

Make a Crib Bench

Good morning and happy Monday to all!!!

Unbelievably, our son is almost 9 years old and we still have his crib stored in the garage.  For some reason I just can't bear the thought of getting rid of it! I suppose it's because I'm emotionally attached - more sentimental that anything else. 

But now I've got the perfect solution!  I'm so in love with this idea that I can't decide which project to do next - this or the privacy screens!  Take a look see at this: Make a Bench out of an old Crib at tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com


Isn't that a wonderful idea?  If my porch were covered it would definitely go there but I'm thinking it may find a home inside somewhere.  Where? - I'm not sure yet but I'll find a spot!!!

If you've got your child's crib stored away - why not give it a new life!!  I'd love know if you do!

Have a fabulous day!  Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...