Decker Background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flip Flop Re-Do

Good morning!

I don't know about you but I love sandals and flip flops in the spring and summer.  If I can't be barefoot then flip flops are for me!  But sometimes that little piece that goes between the toes doesn't feel so good, right?

Here is the perfect solution!  It won't work for all flip flops, but it will certainly take an inexpensive pair and make them look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!  It also helps with the little annoying piece between the toes - yippee!

Big thanks to themotherhuddle.com!  Go here to check out the easy DIY tutorial:

DIY - The Knot So Hard Flip Flop


Don't you love 'em?  Cute, cute, cute!!! Just think you could virtually have a pair in every color! I'm definitely putting this on my to do list (which keeps getting bigger and bigger with each and every day - LOL).

Have a fantastic day! 
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...