Decker Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

DIY Giant Jenga Tower

Good Monday morning!  I hope that everyone had a very nice weekend.

This time of the year is my favorite.  Not only is the color pallet one of my favorites, but the weather is just glorious!  We had some brutally hot weather this summer as did a lot of you.  Now that the temperatures have become more moderate, it is very nice to spend time outdoors.

With a 9 year old boy, I am always on the look out for interesting and different things to do.  I came across this outdoor game and just fell in love.  I think we would have a blast playing this version!

I did some research and found that I could buy one of these sets (in fact, amazon.com has one with several links to outside sites that have them as well) but I think they are a little pricey.  I know that making a set would be much more cost effective.  So, I went about finding the instructions and sure enough instructables.com has them - step-by-step even! Go here to get them:


Jenga



I am 5'2" and my son is about 10 inches shorter than me, so I'm thinking we might need a step ladder to play this game... but, it sure would be fun to see how high we could get it before it falls!!! 

Have a fantastic Monday - see ya soon!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...