Decker Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Deluxe Kid Wash - DIY PVC Sprinkler

Good Morning all.

I know that everyone had a wonderful day yesterday honoring Dad.  Since my hubby works 6 days a week it's about quality of time versus quantity of time. We most definitely look forward to Sundays. Yesterday was no exception and was even better since it was Father's Day!

I may have mentioned in a previous post that I've been a subscriber to Family Fun magazine for many, many years.  I think I started getting the magazine when Cristian was about 2 years old and he'll be 9 in September!  It truly is a terrific place to get information about just about anything you can think of that involves family and kids and the website is even more comprehensive.

Anyway, I'm sure you've been seeing the DIY PVC sprinklers for kids all over the web.  In fact, there are several that are pretty cool.  I think it is a great alternative to the expense and work of a swimming pool or a blow up water slide.  Again, Family Fun Magazine comes to my aid.  Check This Out and get the complete instructions here:


The Deluxe Kid Wash

Cristian cannot wait!  Next weekend we plan to build this as a family project! The only thing we are going to change is instead of the lawn chair webbing we are putting spray misters in that spot!  But really - how totally cool is this??!!!  Maybe Dad and I will even get cooled off - why not, right?

Well, I hope this inspired you to get crafty and cool your kiddos off at the same time!  I'll definitely be posting pictures once this project is complete so stay tuned!

Have a fantastic Monday - see ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...