Decker Background

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Patriotic Wreath - Completed PVC Kid Sprinkler

Good morning!

Well, the 4th of July is quickly drawing upon us.  It's makes me sorta sad because it has always felt like summer was half over (at least it felt like school summer vacation was).  But I love this holiday not only for what it signifies but red, white, and blue - just love those colors.

I'm wishing I had time to get this wreath made before Monday but I just don't see it in the cards.  It definitely will be done before next year for sure!!!  If you want to make one for your self just go here and check it out:

Burlap & Denim Ruffled Patriotic Wreath  Thanks to mmscrapshoppe for the awesome tutorial!


Also, we fixed the water gun problem last night on the PVC Sprinkler - it changed the design a little (surprisingly it made the structure more stable) but Cristian is happy and that's all that matters!  Here's the finished product and I know it will insure many hours of cooling!



Have a terrific Tuesday!  See ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...