Decker Background

Friday, June 3, 2011

Graduation Money, Candy, and Coin Money Leis

Aloha!  It's Friday and the 3rd of June!

June is usually a happy time of year.  End of the school year, graduations, and weddings fill the calendar.  These projects make me think of graduation and are definitely a unique way to give money to the lucky graduate!!

Maybe you have a graduate on your list this year - why not surprise them with a lei!  Check 'em out and give it a try!

Money Leis



Candy Leis



Coin Money Lei



Wouldn't you like to get a lei made of money or candy?  I think the candy ones would be cute for an end of year gift from a teacher to her students - or kiddos graduating from Kindergarten....hmmmm, just a thought!

Hope this post gave you some inspiration from the islands for a different way to give the gift of money!!  Have a 'fantabulous' Friday!  I'll see ya soon.

(Pssssst!!! Tomorrow I'll show you the completed project that I've been working on for my friend Michele's 1st graders!!  So cute!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...