Decker Background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Bachelor and Redneck Wine Glasses

Good morning!  Hope everyone is well. I wish that I could say that I am. I've been fighting a terrible cough and cold - the darn thing just wants to hang on forever! So I haven't been feeling the best and many of my projects have fallen behind as a result.....

My hubby and I have been watching The Bachelor this season. We really liked Ben from the Bachelorette and felt bad for him when Ashley turned his proposal down. So we were happy to hear that he was going to be the next Bachelor. I don't know how many of you watch, but what about that Courtney?  Do you love her or hate her?  For us, she's in the hate category. I really do not want him to end up with her, but I've got this bad feeling that it will go that way!!!!!  I think he and Lindzi are a so much better suited couple.

And speaking of Lindzi, did any of you catch that they were drinking their wine in Redneck Wine Glasses? I thought that was awesome! So in honor of Lindzi and Ben and their hometown date, I thought I'd give you the heads up on making your very own redneck wine glasses - super easy, super inexpensive, and in my opinion super cute!  You know what to do - follow my link here:

Hillbilly Crystal/Redneck Wine Glasses


Big thanks to Cindy Eckhart (Sweet Tea with Cindy) for showing us how it's done!!


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! See ya soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...