Decker Background

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Buggy Birdfeeder - Lowe's Creative Ideas

Good morning!

It's been a long time since I posted, hasn't it? Sorry about that. I was spending a good bit of my time online looking for a car since one of ours died. No shame really since it was 10 years old! We've replaced it and now Mom has a new taxi!!

Anyway, today's post is a project that caught my eye at Lowe's Creative Ideas and I knew I would pass it along to all of you.  I have to admit that I have a soft spot for the birds and these feeders are just too cute.  It would be a nice project to do with your kiddo(s)! Check it out here:

Buggy Birdfeeders

buggy birdfeeders

Have a good over the hump day!  See ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...