Decker Background

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Paper Beads

It's June - Hip Hip Hurray!!!

We are having the super hot weather right now - it seems like summer has come early this year.  Yesterday it was 99 - I hope this isn't a precursor to what the rest of the summer will be like!!

I have always been fascinated with crafting.  And this particular craft is no exception!  Isn't it amazing to think that these beads were at one time a page in a magazine, or a sale paper that we all throw away as junk mail?  What a terrific way to recycle or upcycle (which ever tickles your fancy)!!!

If you've ever wondered how to make these beauties, I've found an awesome website here: Paper Beads - Jewelry Made From Recycled Paper

Paper Beads
Aren't they Pretty and Unique???
So hop on over and give it a try - I know they are on absolutely on my to do list!!  When I get to them I'll be sure to show you!

Have a great June 1 and we'll chat soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...