Decker Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Adorable Anthro Knock-off Bag

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

I hope your weekend was great.  Mine seemed to go by very quickly - probably because we went to dinner with our friends without the children. You know that no kid time always goes by way too fast!!!  But, we had a nice dinner at San Jose along with adult beverages - margaritas, to be exact - wonderful!

Anyway, I've always really liked purses and shoes.  Sadly, the ones I usually like are on the expensive side.  So I'm always happy to find a bargain.  What a better bargain than one you can make yourself?  I'm definitely putting this project on my ever growing to do list!  In fact, I have a fairly new sewing machine and a super nice sewing table just waiting to be used (my Hubby got it for me several years ago and since I never really learned to sew that well - it sort of just collects things on top for now.  My intent had been to learn how to machine quilt - but that's another story altogether!).  So as soon as I figure out the sewing machine I'll get to work on this - check it out:

Anthro Knock-off Bag with Printable Pattern at thelittleappleseed.blogspot


Even though I really like this bag - I certainly wouldn't pay $498 for it - would you? But I'm certainly keeping the pattern so I can make one for myself and now you can too!

Have a terrific rest of your day and we'll chat soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...