Decker Background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Cake (again) & Book Page Pumpkin

Good Morning!  I've been MIA lately since my hubby had a week vacation - but he went back today so here we go! 

Happy Monday to you and Happy Birthday to me!!!!!  Yes, it's my birthday and I can't believe I'm already 48 years old.  It seems like yesterday that I was 18.  30 years has certainly flown by - some good and some not so good - but all in all a good life so far.  Of course, I've been joking that in 2 years I'll get my AARP card - not a joke though, right?  I really will get it then - LOL!!!

My wonderful hubby baked me a chocolate cherry cola cake yesterday. Yes - he did it all by himself and it came out wonderfully.  I guess I'm rubbing off a little after almost 18 years!  Here's a pic - check it out!


Didn't he do a fantastic job?  And it tasted as good as it looks!!  Thank you  for helping me celebrate with a beautiful cake, sweetheart - I love you!

Now - on to today's post.

With the first day of autumn this Friday (wow, where did the summer go?), I wanted to show you a project that will get you started with your fall decorating and crafting.  I just think this is the cutest thing - in fact I'm going to have to go through my old paperbacks so I can make one of these!  It really couldn't be any easier - go here for the how to:

Book Page Pumpkin Tutorial | Creations by Kara:


Thanks Kara for sharing this tutorial with us!

Have a happy day.  See ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...