Decker Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tagxedo - Word Cloud with Styles

Good morning!  

Just a quick post today.  A while back I showed you wordle.net for all your word cloud needs. At least I thought so. But, I had not come across Tagxedo. It's basically the same concept except you can use shapes to make your word clouds. I've played with it a little bit and if you want to play too, go here to see what it's all about:

Tagxedo - Word Cloud with Styles:
If you are do digital scrapbooking, this program will come in handy to add interest to your pages.  If you like to personalize items such as t-shirts or mugs or anything else, you can use this program.  So I think it is pretty versatile.  Give it a look see!

Have a great day.  See ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...