Decker Background

Friday, March 9, 2012

Awesome - Crazy Colored Eggs

Happy T.G.I.F.  How is everything in your neck of the woods?  Rainy and gloomy here, but at least it's warm!

Easter is just around the corner and with our son getting older I was thinking he may not be as interested in coloring eggs this year.  That is until I came across the method I'm posting about today!

I think once he sees this picture he'll be excited to dye eggs!  They look so cool and different!  Don't you think?  I absolutely love these eggs! Well, you know the drill - follow my link to see how it's done!

Coloring Eggs

IMG_5294

Super big thanks to Jayne at barefootkitchenwitch.com for sharing with all of us!!!!

Have a fabulous Friday!  See ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...