Decker Background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cute Easter Bunny Cake

Good morning!

Are any of you finding it hard to believe that it is March already?  Doesn't it seem like it was Christmas just yesterday?  Wow - the older I get the faster time seems to fly by!

With that said, Easter is just around the corner.  I had previously showed you a bunny cake that I made in the past for Easter.  The one below is one that I would like to try but I'm not sure the coconut would go over well with my family.  I suppose I could just use icing with a tip to give it definition.....

Anyway, here's the scoop so you can make one, too!

Easter Bunny Cake Recipe from Betty Crocker

Easter Bunny Cake

I have another bunny cake to show you as well.  I think it is really cute!

Have a great day!  See ya soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...