Decker Background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Cool Is This????

Hi! I'm back again with something that I think is really cool.  I just have to share this with you all today!!

Have you ever wondered what to do with your old eyeglasses?  Well, wonder no more. Why not make unique jewelry with them?  I so wish I had thought of this! 

I came across it at Ucreate (http://www.u-createcrafts.com/) which is one place I really love and is listed in the right sidebar. So if you are at all crafty you might find this interesting. I know I can't wait to give this a try. When I make it I'll post my photo to show you.  Go ahead - click on the link and Check it Out!!!


Patience and Persistence = SUCCESS

See you later!

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...