Decker Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In Over My Head?????? Maybe....

Hi everyone!  This is my very first post and I have to admit I'm a little nervous about this whole blogging thing.  But I've been admiring and following many blogs over the past few years and have finally decided to jump in head first.    As I said in my welcome,  I'm new to this process and will be muddling through so please have patience as I figure this all out.  

I'm hoping to be able to show you some of  the items that I make.  My inspiration comes from having always enjoyed arts and crafts.  There are so many times I see something and think I can make that - and as it turns out I "usually" can.  But we all know that best laid plans can sometimes go astray.  I've begun projects only to find out that it wasn't as easy as it looked!  LOL!! I'm sure a lot of you can relate, too!

Anyway, I'm anxious to get started so have a great day and I'll chat with you soon.

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...