Decker Background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Countdown



Good afternoon!

If you are like us, you have had your fill of turkey for the time being!  I have just enough left to make a turkey pot pie and then it will be gone - hurray!!! Thankfully, my family enjoys turkey so it really was okay to have as much as we did.

I really don't have anything to show you today.  I do, however, have one super excited kid who is counting down the days until Santa comes! As of today it is 26 days.  And folks, I'm here to remind you that it will go faster than you want it to.  I've usually finished my shopping and have only a few things left to wrap.  But this year, that is not the case.  Still have buying to do, wrapping to do, decorating to do, cookies to make, etc., etc., etc.!!!!  Now with only 26 days left - the pressure is on!  

We are welcoming Santa again into our home since we've been blessed with another year of our 9 year old believing.  But I'm sad because we are pretty sure it will be the last.....but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for one more year. I'm still very surprised that one of the kids at school hasn't spoiled it for him yet!

Here's to hoping that you are more on top of things this year than I am!  Have a great Cyber-Monday and we'll chat soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...