Decker Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

New Soda Tab Bracelet


Happy Friday everyone!

I just noticed that it's been 2 weeks since my last post - WOW - time is flying by! The holiday season is getting closer and closer and there's so much to do!  And it seems like there's not enough time to do it! LOL

Today, I want to show you another Pop/Soda Tab Bracelet that I made recently. It is not as wide as the crocheted bracelet I did before. This one uses fabric strips and has a snap closure with a button decoration. 





From snap-end to snap-end this bracelet measures approximately 7.5 inches.  It can be made bigger or smaller very easily by using more or less tabs. You could use ribbon also, but I think it might be more expensive in the long run. You could also use other things to adorn and help cover the snap instead of a button. I just happened to have a button that matched the fabric I was using!

This bracelet is very lightweight and does have some flexibility and stretch to it.  The variety of colors available in fabric just blows my mind - you could have one in every color of the rainbow if you wanted!  The fabric I used is part of a fat quarter bundle that I already had, but they are sold at Walmart and lots of places online.

So, there you have it!  Start saving your tabs today and you can make one, too!  Have a fantastic Friday and I'll see ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...