Decker Background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Awesome DIY Flip Flop Hangers

Good morning!

Another month almost under our belts - WOW - doesn't it seem like January is just flying by?  Before we know it summer will be here! And speaking of summer, today's 'how-to' will be much needed when summer comes.

For all of you who don't use pinterest or haven't been invited yet, I am sharing a post from there that I think is just brilliant!  This is just the ticket if you have a BUNCH of flip flops like me.  It appears easy to do and certainly keeps them better organized than being all over the house! Love this idea, don't you?  

Well, if you love it as much as I do then follow my link to see how it's done! Big thanks to Jen at epbot.com for giving us the tutorial!

Flip Flop Hangers


So what are you waiting for - summer will be here before you know it!

Have a wonderful Wednesday - see ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...