Decker Background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

DIY River Rock Door Mat



Good Afternoon!  I so apologize for being a bad blogger lately.  I've been preoccupied with other things and sadly my blog has suffered for it.

But today I want to show you a project that is pretty cool.  It is a river rock doormat!  The tutorial is brought to you via oneprettything.com and says also that it could be made and used as a bathmat as well.  I'm not too sure about that aspect but I am thinking it would be a nice doormat.

Want one?  Go here to see how easy it is to make your very own!

River Rock Door Mat


The tutorial uses black stones, but I really like the natural ones like above.  Regardless of your own personal preference to the type of stone used - this is an easy project with a beautiful finished result! Wouldn't you agree?

Have a fantastic Thursday. See ya soon! (I promise.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...