Decker Background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Magic Circle Crochet Loop

Good Morning!

I am a self taught crocheter.  I decided after we brought my son home that I wanted to learn.  So I bought an illustrated book, a hook, and some yarn and tackled the instructions.  I discovered that it was fairly simple and really enjoy making crocheted items.  Over the years I have learned many new stitches and little tricks to make my finished items either easier to make or look better in the end.

With that said, somehow I never learned the secret of the magic circle crochet loop.  But, today, I can share it with all of you.  Follow the link to a video that shows how to do it.  There is no sound so don't be worried when you start it.  So without further ado and for your viewing pleasure - Enjoy!


Short and sweet today.  But have a great one and see ya soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...