Decker Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Sour Cream Container Treat

Good morning!  It's Friday - Hurray!!!!!!


Today is again geared toward Valentine's Day.  These sour cream containers are so easy to make and very cute when done!  I did them last year for my son's class at school.  I just happened upon this tutorial the other day and thought I'd pass it on to you.  Sarah even did a video!  You'll be surprised how simple these little treats are to make!  Follow my link to Sarah's blog to see how it's done.

Quick Valentine's Day treat~Sour Cream Container Tutorial


Thanks to Sarah for taking the time to make the video and showing us how it's done!

Have a fantastic Friday!  See ya soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...