Decker Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Super Cute Shoe Makeovers

It's a terrific Tuesday!

I don't know about you, but I'm a tennis shoe gal (that is if I can't be in my bare feet!).  And these cute kickers are right up my alley.  I swear I'm going to end up having a rainbow of them in my closet (hubby thinks I'm a shoe hound and he's probably right - LOL).  I've always loved mules and these fit the bill when it comes to no shoelace tying!!!

I'm definitely putting the supplies for this project on my shopping list.  And if you want to make your own - this blog is the place to get the know how: sweet verbena: Shoe Makeover    Skip on over to get the scoop!

Love this Yellow!!!!


This Turquoise is super cute, too!!!!

Here's to hoping your day is great and your shoes are cute, comfy and bright!!  See ya soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...