Decker Background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Make Your Own Hummingbird Feeder - CUTE

Good Afternoon!  Happy July 5th. 

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July festivities.  We had an awesome time at the baseball game in spite of the rain!!  The game was delayed but it stopped raining just long enough for the fireworks to get shot off - and they were amazing!!  Then it rained again for just a little bit and finally the game resumed. At 12:53 am this morning it was a tie at 5 to 5.  They called it and will finish it this evening at 6:15 pm.  We were a little disappointed not to see who wins, but all in all we had a great time!!  Thanks heavens that my hubby is on vacation this week since we didn't get home until about 2:30 am!!!  Tired today? You bet. Worth it? Absolutely.  The kids even want to make this our tradition!

Anyway, on to today's post!  As you can probably tell, I really appreciate upcycled, recycled, or repurposed (whatever you want to call it) projects.  And this one fits the bill.  Isn't it cute?  I love hummingbirds and every year wait anxiously for their appearance.  They are feisty and bold and so much fun to watch!  So now I can have a new feeder to add to my growing collection!  Want one too?  Check it out here:



Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!
I've been working on a table leg Uncle Sam and unfortunately it didn't get done before the 4th. I'm hoping to finish him this week and that way he can be displayed the rest of this month!  When I have him done I'll show you the finished product!  He's been really easy to make - I just ran out of time!

Have a super Tuesday!  See ya soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...