Decker Background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory's Red Velvet Cheesecake? Almost!




Good morning!  The Cheesecake Factory's Red Velvet Cheesecake, anyone?  How about a close second made in your very own kitchen?  Let me explain...

My friend, Michele, is a fan of the Cheesecake Factory.  I personally have never eaten there, but I did have a piece of their cheesecake recently.  (I must tell you, it was absolutely to die for!!!)  So anyway, back to the matter at hand...frequently, Michele has cravings for this particular Cheesecake Factory dessert - the only problem being is the closest restaurant to us is about 1 1/2 hours away!!! 

Long story short, this past weekend she had the craving again. Only this time she was bound and determined to find a recipe that is similar to the one that the Cheesecake Factory makes.  Hence, today's post.  She discovered this recipe and passed on the site to me (of course, I want to make this now!) and I'm in turn passing it on to you good people!  So to get the recipe you need to go here (it's even printable from the site):  Lincoln’s Red Velvet (Cheesecake) Cake 
  
Looks Yummy, Doesn't It?


This recipe looks to be pretty easy and I most definitely have to thank Erins Food Files for finally satisfying Michele's craving!  (I have a feeling that we'll be having this dessert in the not too distant future!)  I spent some time on the site and found several recipes that interested me.  So if you have time, go on over and check it out!

Hope this helps to satisfy your sweet tooth!  Have a terrific Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...