Decker Background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gift Card Bracelet - What?

Hey there!  How is your Thursday so far?  Mine is starting off with a stiff neck so today's post will be quick.

Yes, you read the title of my post correctly - it's a bracelet made from a Walmart gift card!  Upcycled or Recycled?  Well whichever it is, it is very lightweight and came out even better than I expected.  I saw this idea somewhere a while back, but it was done a little differently.  I wanted it to be as feminine as possible - I hope I've achieved it with the addition of the beads on the connecting jump rings.


So the next time you're at Walmart, get a gift card and give it a try.  Or go to our Studio at eWillow and pick up one for yourself (free shipping in the US)!

Thanks for looking - have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...