Decker Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Single Serving Pie in a Jar!!

Good Saturday to everyone!  I know I've been MIA the last few days but between blogger being unavailable and the addition of not 1 but 2 retriever mix puppies to our family - it's no wonder! 

I came across this site the other day and I just think these are ingenious!  They would make cute gifts for many occasions - teacher appreciation, at Christmas time for your hair stylist, your letter carrier, or your friends.  They would be cute hostess gifts, too.  They are even great little desserts at the end of a special meal!

Wanna know how to make them?  Here's the site: Our Best Bites


This site is terrific and I'm sure you'll find so many other things that strike your fancy!  So go check it out and enjoy the rest of your Saturday.  See ya soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...