Decker Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stacked Succulent Planter

Hello.  Did everyone have a good weekend?  I know that we certainly did.  It went really fast though - but don't they all!

I came across this planter and I think it is lovely.  It is very simple and elegant.  And it appears very easy to make.  I've always loved this type of plant and this planter is the ticket!  If you want to make one for yourself the tutorial is here:  Stacked Succulent Planter 


I'll be back tomorrow with some cute pictures of our new 'babies' and the awesome red velvet cheesecake cake that I made for my friend Michele on Friday.  I still can't believe how good it was!

Have a wonderful Sunday evening and I'll see ya soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...