Decker Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dip-Dyed Baskets

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the first day of EOGs for Cristian and he is a nervous wreck.  He did pretty well on the 'mock' EOG a few weeks ago so I know he'll do great!  But none the less he is a little scared.  I have to say his teacher is doing everything possible to encourage the class.  She asked for donations from parents for the kiddos snacks this week as well as cards of encouragement that she can give them each day.  I loved that idea!  I made each child in the class a 'lucky' penny with a little poem that my hubby and I came up with.  His teacher seemed very pleased with them!  Sadly, I didn't take a picture of them before I sent them in to her so I can't show them to you.  I promise that if I make more in the future I will take a picture!!

Anyway, today's find is thanks to Martha Stewart!  I've seen these baskets and like them very much.  Now you and I can make our own!  Go here for the tutorial on her site: Dip-Dyed Baskets

Dip-Dyed Baskets

Have fun making your own dip dyed baskets!  Short post today since my hubby has the day off and we're making our new mailbox - the one from Lowe's Home Improvement.   I'll show you tomorrow the finished project (if we get it done today)!

Hope your Tuesday is terrific.  See ya soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...