Decker Background

Monday, August 15, 2011

PVC Wreath #2

Happy Monday!

I don't know about you but I've never really been a fan of Monday.  It's a let down after the weekend, isn't it?  With the beginning of school looming, I'm looking even less forward to Mondays!  Back to a routine is good but back to homework and early bedtime and getting up with the alarm.  Only 9 days left for us.....boo hoo!

On Saturday I posted a PVC pipe wreath that was square and then later I came across this one.  Unique, I must say.  DIY Network even has a short video about how to do this as well.  So I've posted a link to both - picture and video instructions.  Go here:  Fantastic Plastic: PVC Wreath - Today's Nest

DSC04045

And here: diynetwork.com Funky Holiday Wreath Video

If you make one please leave me a comment and a link.  I'd love to see it!
Have a terrific day!  See ya soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...