Decker Background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rock Alphabet

Good morning!  

I know I've been MIA lately, but I've been suffering with terrible back and leg pain.  Plus the heat here is enough to kill you.  It is high time we get back to normal.  A lot of the country is suffering with these temperatures and I feel for everyone.  Especially people who work outside - like my hubby.  I see how drained and tired he is at the end of the day.  He says the best advice he can give is Drink Plenty of Water, take breaks, and get in the shade as much as possible!

Anyway, on to today's post.  I just love these rocks!  I wish I had come across these when Cristian was younger!  My dear friend is a 1st Grade teacher and we are going to make these for her classroom.  Most of the kids know their ABC's, but it will help with spelling and reading.  Aren't they cute?  Want some for your kids or grand kids?  Go here to see how it's done!  DIY Rock Alphabet

DIY: Rock Your Alphabet

The sky is the limit!  Get your creative juices flowing and paint some alphabet rocks today!  Love 'em!  They totally ROCK!!! LOL

Have a great Sunday.  See ya soon!
(P.S. I'm almost ready to show you the laundry room/pantry)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...