Decker Background

Friday, August 12, 2011

Redbox vs Netflix

Good Morning!  Well, I guess it's almost afternoon, isn't it?

A few posts ago I mentioned that we cancelled our Netflix account due to the split in services that would incur higher pricing.  Well, I'm here to tell you that Redbox is the Bomb!!!  We love it.  We've actually seen more movies since cancelling Netflix than we did while we were subscribing! No joke!  How can you beat $1.00 for DVD and $1.50 for Blu-Ray????

Ok - so you're thinking "I have to drive to the rental kiosk to get my movie".  Well get this - you can reserve your movie online from the comfort of your home and then go get it at your convenience later in the day.  What more can you ask for?  They also have great programs to earn FREE movies.

Want to give them a try?  Follow this link to get started:

Rent a Movie Tonight at Redbox!!!! 

I promise you won't regret it!  Have a great movie night!  See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...