Decker Background

Monday, March 28, 2011

Crochet Tear Drop Earring



Well, it's Monday, again.  Hope everyone's weekend was great!  Today is a teacher workday so no school today.  Cristian and I are just relaxing!

Today's post is a link from my favorite crochet blog -  Art of Crochet by Teresa .   I just love the look of these drop earrings, don't you?  I'm thinking of giving them a try.  The link to her blog gives you not only hand written instructions, but also video instruction (via YouTube) to follow.  Awesome!

Glass beads come in so many different colors that the sky is the limit with this project.  I'm not a huge fan of white crochet thread but it works with the beads she has chosen.  I would probably use a color of thread that coordinates with what the bead colors I decide to use.  Of course, there is no right or wrong to this project - whatever you fancy is the perfect choice!

So, if you're feeling crafty today and want a pretty pair of earrings when you're done,  go check out the tutorial.  I'm definitely putting this on my to do list!

Hope the rest of your Monday is fantastic!  See you soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...