Decker Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

Show You Care - "BEE" Aware

Hey, everyone!  Did you know that March is National Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month?  Neither did I until my dearest friend in the entire world was diagnosed with MS last year.  It affects more people than you or I can even imagine.  At its worst it can be debilitating, and people with MS struggle daily with symptoms.  It breaks my heart to watch my friend deal with this disease every day. 
                                        
That's why you need to join the fight!  We need a cure!  Let's wipe out MS for good!  Just click here - HOPE - to link to the National MS Society web page for more information about this devastating disease and to find out what you can do to help.  

Thanks!  See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...