Decker Background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

In a 'What's for Dinner' Rut????

Happy Saturday!

I LOVE to cook and find new recipes.  Although, sometimes it seems like we are eating the same things over and over again.  We tend to find our favorites and stick with them.  Hey, don't get me wrong - my friends and family are pretty adventurous when it comes to food - LOL.  They aren't a bit shy about trying a new recipe and then we decide if it's a keeper!

But, every once in a while I look in my freezer and have no idea what to make for dinner.  With that being said, I found this cool gadget 'How to Cook Anything' (it's on the right side bar right underneath Sites I Love) and now there is inspiration anytime I need it.  Just type in a main ingredient and click Cook It. It pops up with other stuff you can check that you have on hand and at the bottom there is a tab for 'Get Recipes'. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.  Now, I'll never be at a loss as to what's for dinner!!!!  Try it for yourself and you'll see!

Have a great rest of your day and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...