Decker Background

Friday, March 25, 2011

Personalized Word Clouds

TGIF - Finally!!!!

Have you noticed the Wordle (or click here to go there) link under my Sites I Love in the right side bar?  If you haven't you should take a few minutes to go there and see what it's all about. 

Here is a Word Cloud I did for Cristian's 3rd grade class when I first discovered the site.  I was thinking of a photo cube for his teachers for end of the year gifts at the time (still on the fence on that one).  But anyway, this pic gives you an idea of what you can do at Wordle.


I picked this color scheme, but there are others to pick from.  Also, you can choose from several different fonts and layouts.  It really is quite versatile. The possibilities are endless - subway art, t-shirt transfers - where ever your imagination takes you.  So take a look and have some fun! 

Have an awesome Friday!  So long for now.  See you tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...